Monday, November 29, 2010

Apreciating the good life.

I am sitting on out back lawn, sipping a glass of wine and watching the sunset while my babies sleep and i cant help contemplating how easy it is to get stuck in a rut and bogged down in the negative.
So, I've decided to post a list of all the things that i love right now........



  1. My vege garden! It has grown a huge amount since this picture was taken.
  2. The warm nights, sleeping with windows open.
  3. Lazy summer Saturdays spent barbecuing and sharing drinks with friends.
  4. Picnics at the lake.
  5. Ice cream cones.
  6. The fact that Mr Mum is home a lot more at the moment.
  7. DS8mths newshound movement, not crawling yet but he can get almost anywhere.
  8. Seeing my washing hanging in the sunshine.
  9. The fact that i am almost done with my entry level training.
  10. Having my baby medication free.
  11. Our beautiful new tv.
  12. Going grocery shopping and coming in under budget.
  13. Pamolive pear body wash.
  14. Hugs and kisses with all 3 of my men.
  15. Laying on the floor playing toys and colouring in with the kids.
  16. Pretty dresses.
  17. Nintendo wii
  18. Zumba.
  19. The word mumma
  20. Tucking my sweet young men up for the night and realizing i miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment