Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cont...

I have just realized that i missed the whole point i was trying to make it the previous post! lol! At the doctors this morning we were "welcomed" by one of the nurses and we could tell right away that i was going to be a rough ride. As soon as we were taken into the back room the interrogation began, why is he getting them at this age, don't you know they are at a set age for a reason, young mums today, etc etc! I was furious!! I decided that i could and would not sit by and be spoken to like that. I stood and very calmly stated my points and beliefs about vaccines and continued on at make a very polite statement about be being the ultimate decision maker for my children. After this the nurse was very subdue and carried on to dose out the vaccines that i had previously approved. My point of this ramble is how very hard it is in today's society to stand up to people such and teachers, doctors etc and say "this is my child and this is how i want things done". My heart goes out to the teen mums and mums who are not so sure of themselves. You are too easily walked all over and pushed into things you might not necessarily agree with.

Anyway, my final point of the evening, stand strong in your beliefs and you decisions on how to raise your children!! They are created by God and entrusted to the PARENTS to care for. Remember this next time a pushy Doctor or teacher is making you question the way you feel about something. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment