Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bit and peices of my mind!!

What a fabulous day i have had today! I was dreading having to spend the day with the ratbags at home without a car. But one of my bestest besties picked all 3 of us up and off we went shopping!! It was perfect!! I even got my very first Christmas decoration for the year! Two GORGEOUS snow globes for the kiddies and some fairy lights for a door frame!

I cant believe its the first of December already!! Where in the heck has this year gone!?? It only seems like yesterday that DS8months was born and our roller coaster of reflux began! Now today, hes completely medication free and thriving beautifully!

Solids are ever a struggle with this young man!! He will not eat vegetables and never ever has 3 proper meals! He would live just off milk if he could! Little rat bag!

Isn't it funny how 1 moment you are ready to throttle them, when they are grizzling and crying and driving you crazy, then it only takes 1 smile, one "mumma", one snuggled up sleepy cuddle and all is right with the world again.

1st day of summer today!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love summer!! Beaches and swimming pools and jandles and sun kissed skin and picnics and strawberries and watermelons and pineapples and ices coffees and sunscreen smell and pretty dresses!! What are your favorite summer "words"!!??

Noahs paddling pool got used for the 1st time today!! What an exciting moment!!! He sat in there with a bunch of matchbox cars for over and hour!! I had to take him out kicking and screaming because he had goosebumps!!!!



We are looking at buying a boat!! How exciting!! We have found an amazing one for only $2000!! We just have to wait until Saturday morning to see it!!

Poor Mr Mum is really stressed at the moment. The farm has stopped growing grass. Its soooooo dry and hot that theres just not enough moisture to make it grow.

I have decided that Mr Mum and i need to spend more 1 on 1 time together. We do not have a babysitter we can ask so its going to have to be at home. Anyone have some amazing "at home" date ideas??

DS6 is back off to school tomorrow and i know its awful, but i cant wait! He is soooo full on when he isnt at school because he just isnt drained enough by his day!! And even better, i get to go christmas shopping for HIM!!!

We also rearranged the lounge today!! It looks fabulous!! Theres sooo much more room and its a lot more open for the summer! It got me thinking that i needed to get a "things im working on" list going and what better place to put it, than on here!! So here goes!!!


  1. Hang the new curtians
  2. Decorate the kids rooms
  3. Organize the pantry
  4. Re-oil the table
  5. SORT the OFFICE!! its a WRECK!!!
  6. Put the finishing touches on the playroom
Well, i think that has cleared my head out a wee bit!! Now I'm off to write a list of all the christmas presents i need to buy!!

24 days to go!!

1 comment:

  1. I like your coffee table! And cute pic in the pool! I LOVE summer (just not the hayfever that comes with it!!) I can't wait til the pollen stops so I can actually go outside to enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete