Thursday, June 23, 2011

Things im loving

I thought a fabulous way to re-begin this blog would be with a "things im loving" post!! So here goes!!



1: Playcentre! I love how Mr moos' face lights up the minute we walk in the door. I love how amazing the ladies are there. I love the mess, the sand, the paint, the cooking, the noise and i LOVE that Mr moos has made so many new friends!!

2: Pintrest!!! This website has sooooooo many beautiful things! I can spend hours on here browing ideas for my kiddies bedrooms!! I have even found my next project on here!! Thanks to my wonderful friend for putting it on her blog!!!!


3: Homemade vege soup!! I tried it for the first time tonight! MMMMMM it was sooooo yummy!! I am so proud of myself for going such an amazing job!! Ok, so this isnt my one, but it looked this good!!

And last but not least: I am LOVING fizzy sherbert!!
Recipie:
1 cup icing sugar
1 teaspoon tartaric acid
1 teaspoon citric acid
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons raro sachet

YUM YUM YUM!!!

3 comments:

  1. mmmm yum - nothing like some nice hot home-made soup in winter huh? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love the sandpit photo :)
    Pintrest is far too addictive. I have just been looking and finding lots of fun things to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm vege soup - can't beat it, especially with nice crusty warm bread. We love it with a bacon hock in it as well, delish!
    Agreed! Pinterest, my timewaster and inspirer of all things creative - I have to indulge at least once a day. Awww Mr Moo is looking just gorgeous in the sandpit - hoping to get monkey back there this week too xoxox

    ReplyDelete